Terms of Business / Cancellation Policy
The Management reserves the right to request Photo ID in the name of the card holder and failure to provide this may require us needing a cash settlement in advance of the stay or in extreme circumstances, deeming the booking void.
Weekly and monthly payment options are available on request, please contact the hotel to discuss this.
Extra temporary beds may be added to a studio at the Manager’s discretion, providing the Manager is in the opinion that the room size will hold an additional bed while not jeopardising the security/safety of the Guest. Where an additional bed is added, a charge of not more than £30 per night (inclusive of Vat) will apply.
Additional cleaning may be arranged with the front desk providing 24 hours notice is given, this is charged at £45.00 (inclusive of Vat) per clean. Please note that while we do our utmost to fulfil your requirements, we cannot guarantee an exact time, as weekly cleans will normally take place between 8am-10am and 4pm-6pm.
Towels and bed linen are provided upon your arrival and every 7 days thereafter.
Extra Towels may be provided at any time, and a bale of 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small will be charged at £10.
Studios are usually available from 15.00hrs on the day of arrival, however, on rare occasions such as urgently required maintenance work, it may be necessary to delay check-in by between 30mins to 1 hour. We will of course, try to avoid this occurrence whenever possible.
The Studios must be vacated no later than 11:00am on the day of departure, and the Management reserve the right to charge £50.00 for all studios vacated after this time, up to 12:00 mid-day. Should the departure time exceed this, there will be charge equivalent to a further night’s stay, subject to the studio being available for that night. In the case of the studio in question not being available for that night, alternative accommodation may be offered, subject to availability, or the current occupier of the studio will be asked to leave immediately, but still be charged as previously outlined.
The Management reserves the right to remove any items from a studio where the guest has failed to depart on time, and we will store these items for a period of 24 hours. The Hotel will also apply a late checkout charge should we need to remove any items from the room.
Should you wish to make a cancellation or any amendment to your booking please note the following procedures apply:
For stays of less than 7 nights, reservations may be modified or cancelled without penalty* up to 11:00am 3 days prior to the day of your arrival. For stays of 7 nights or longer, a period of 7 days notice is required for any modifications or cancellations requested.
Reservations made less than 3 days prior to arrival may not be amended or cancelled without a charge been applied.
Should you fail to show for your booking, the studio will be held until 11am the morning after the due check-in day, and you will be charged for 1 night, should your original reservation be for between 1 and 3 nights. If your booking is for 4 nights or more, a charge will be applied of not more than 3 nights.
All requests for amendments and cancellations will be required in writing via email or fax, and will not be deemed accepted until a reply is made by the Hotel.
Cancellation policy for a long stay (exceeding 28 days) or group bookings will be at the Manager’s discretion, and will be given to you in writing at the time of enquiry.
* The Hotel reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £10 for any amendments.
Space Apart Hotel is a non-smoking hotel throughout. The Hotel reserves the right to charge a guest a sum not exceeding £100.00, if they have been deemed to be smoking in the studio, even after the guest has departed. The Hotel will inform the guest of the charge incurred, and it will be invoiced as additional cleaning.
The Hotel reserves the right to insist that a guest leaves should they fail to stop smoking on request, and no refunds or alternative offer will be made.
The Hotel reserves the right to make an additional charge to the guest should they wish to have someone stay in their room, in the case of this not previously being agreed by the hotel. This is necessary, due to fire safety regulations.
In addition to this, the number of occupants that a studio can hold (subject to fire regulations) may not be exceeded, and should an infringement of these rules come to our attention, the booking will be regarded as void. The guest(s) and any visitors will be requested to leave and no refund or alternative offer will be made. For example a Triple Studio may not have more than 3 adults staying in the room after 22:00hrs.
We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If, in our reasonable opinion, you or any other member of your party behaves in such a way to cause or are likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any other third party or member of Staff, or damage to the property, we will enforce our entitlement to terminate the stay of the person (s) involved. No refund or alternative offer will be made.
The Hotel may subsequently charge for any items damaged or ‘lost’ during your stay and reserve the right to apply this charge up to 24hrs after your departure.
It is a condition of all bookings that no person under the age of 18 years old at the commencement of the stay, may be the main occupant of a studio. Where a booking is made and the named guest or occupier is found to be under 18 years of age, the Hotel will immediately deem this to be a breach of booking terms and the guest will be refused. The Hotel will not offer any refunds or alternative accommodation.
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever, which results from any of the following but not limited to:
- The fault of the person or person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party.
- The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided.
- An event or circumstance that we or a third party could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us regardless of location.
- Where you did not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems and failed to inform us within a reasonable time of the problem occurring or were any problems or suffering was not caused by a breach of our contract or other that we may have prevented.
- We (Space Apart Hotel) are not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the client or any person as may occur within the restraints of the Hotel Proprietors act of 1956.
- Wi-Fi is provided free of charge and we expect guests to abide by the fair usage policy, and refrain from streaming or downloading large amounts of data that may affect other guests usage of the service, in addition to this, the Hotel cannot take responsibility for interrupted signals to the Broadband service.
- Cleaning and room compliments are provided prior to check in and every 7 days after, for example: if your arrival day is a Monday, your room will be cleaned the following Monday This is a guideline and the Management reserve the right to alter this day to improve the efficiency of the hotel operation.
- Additional room complements will generally not be provided during your stay, other than during a weekly service.
- The Hotel offers a luggage storage facility for guests who arrive before check-in time, or for those guests who depart London later than their check-out time. All luggage stored at the Hotel, is left entirely at the owner’s risk, and we take no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred when leaving luggage outside of the time of studio occupancy.